How is it already time to do a Fall Bucket list update? Winter doesn’t start until December 21, so I actually included a mix of typical Fall to-dos as well as some Winter themed ones. However, some of the bloggers that I link up with have decided to share a Winter Activity Bucket List on December 1 – so if you want to link up with us, feel free!Fall Bucket List Update - how are you doing on yours? #bucketlist #ontheblog #fallbucketlist Click To Tweet
For now, here is a look back at my Fall Bucket List, as well as how I’ve fared so far. I have one more month!
1. Go to a Fall-themed festival: I actually didn’t do this. There were a couple I planned to attend, but we didn’t have great weather for awhile there – so much rain!
2. Watch Halloween movies: Yes! My sister and I had people over to watch Halloween movies; it’s becoming an annual thing. Plus, we saw Nightmare Before Christmas in theaters the Friday before Halloween; certain Regal theaters had it for a few days and it was fun seeing it on the big screen.
3. Read at least two Halloween-appropriate books!: A few actually, including #Murdertrending, The Mortification of Fovea Munson, and In the Shadow of Blackbirds.
4. Eat a caramel apple (or two!): As I write this, I’ve only eaten one, but I just bought another over the weekend so that will be eaten soon.
5. Go to Serendipity 3 when I visit NYC in November: I’m going next week so this will be crossed off soon. I’m actually meeting up with bloggers Charlotte and Dani so I can’t wait!
6. Go to Halloween Haunt at King’s Island: Yes, I went once. It was pretty cold though, so we didn’t stay too long. Still, it counts!
7. Go to WinterFest at King’s Island: It opens this Friday, so I’m hoping to maybe make it this weekend. If not, it won’t be long before I go!
8. Visit the Cincinnati Zoo and see the lights: This just opened last weekend, so hopefully soon!
9. Make Christmas cookies: Not yet, but I plan to make some Friday.
10. Go to a craft fair: Yes, I’ve been to three so far, and I have at least two more in December.
11. Start working on my London/Harry Potter scrapbook: Not yet, but I’ve been looking into supplies to get started.
12. Read a holiday themed cozy mystery: I’ve read one so far – Christmas Cookie Murder by Leslie Meier (review to come next month).
13. Watch a movie outside: No, but the drive-in theater closest to me is planning on showing Christmas movies so while I might be in the car, I do plan on attending one of those.
14. Paint my nails a fun fall color (since I didn’t do this in the summer!): NO! I’m the worst when it comes to my nails. Maybe tonight for Thanksgiving?
Not that great, but not terrible. It’s almost half, and some of them will be happening in the next couple weeks so I think I’m doing well!
How is your Fall Bucket List going?
Link up with us!