It’s time for another TBB Asks, courtesy of The Blended Blog. If you want to answer these, feel free to grab the above graphic and use it on your blog! This month’s questions are all about Giving Thanks!It's time to Give Thanks - let us know what you are most thankful for #ontheblog #tbbasks Click To Tweet
1. Have you ever kept a gratitude journal? Yes or no? No, but I hear it has some great benefits. I used to keep an actual journal for years though.
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Yes or no? Well, I still live at home, so it’s not really myself hosting. That part might be fun in the future! Otherwise, I don’t really have a preference of where I’m at for Thanksgiving.
3. Favorite food from the Thanksgiving meal? To be honest, I don’t like most food served at Thanksgiving…yes, I know, gasp all you want! So…can I say the dessert? Or the bread? Sugar and carbs, baby!
4. What one thing in nature are you most grateful for? Ooh good question! I’m going to go with the animals; I love watching the deer and squirrels around where I live.
5. Pumpkin pie: Yes or no? No, but I’ll take all the apple pie.
6. Traditional cookbook: Yes or no? I’m not sure what this means…using a cookbook, or going off-script? I need to use cookbooks more; I’m not much of a cook.
7. Oven baked or deep-fried turkey? I don’t like Thanksgiving turkey, but my family always bakes it in the oven.
8. Thanksgiving leftovers: Yes or no? Nope, not for me, but my family loves them.
9. What is one household product your most grateful for? I would be lost without a microwave!
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals? Probably both. My family does go out a lot, but there’s some amazing food to experience in restaurants, especially non-chain ones – or when you’re traveling!