The Sunshine Blogger Award, Q&A
I was tagged by Chiara at https://delicateeternity.com/
I’m not going to tag anyone, but I will answer the questions from Chiara. Feel free to answer any of these in the comments!
1) What made you start book blogging? I used to be in an online book club, so I started the blog with a fellow member (and some other members helped out too). We actually focused more on music at first, but it didn’t take long before we added in books!
2) What’s the last five star book you read? Saga Vol. 6 and Noble Hops by Layla Reyne.
3) What did you want to be when you were five years old? Oh gosh, I’m not sure. Probably a teacher. I feel like I had that written down a lot on past school assignments growing up.
4) If there was a natural disaster coming and you could only save five books in your house which five books would you save? This is a tough one! Does my Harry Potter box set count as one? If not, I think I’d go with Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince for Harry Potter, since I love those two. Then I’d choose The Perks of Being a Wallflower, this cool edition of Oscar Wilde short stories I own, and whatever I’m currently reading (hey, I have to finish it!)
5) What’s the last book blog you followed? I’m not sure! I feel like I’m always finding new book blogs and I hate calling people out and forgetting about someone else, so I’ll just say “lots of them!”
6) If you had to give a presentation on any topic what would you give it on? I’ve given presentations on all sorts of things, but I always love talking about books, so I’d go with that. Maybe YA books that adults should read? Or vice versa, Adult books that teens should read?
7) You can interview any (living) author in the world. Who do you interview? I mean, I kind of have to say J.K. Rowling. The Harry Potter series really were a huge part of my childhood and it would be amazing to just meet her, let alone interview her!
8) If you could see any book turned into a perfect adaptation which book would you want it to be? I think Vicious or the Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab would be awesome movies if done well!
9) What’s a TV show that got cancelled that you wish had gone on for longer? A lot of shows I’ve loved have been canceled after one season. The most recent is Kevin (Probably) Saves the World. I loved that show!
10) What’s an upcoming book you’re really looking forward to reading? There are always tons of books that I want to read; it’s tough to choose just one. However, I am really excited about The Bookish Life of Nina Hill which comes out on July 9th of this year.