I was sent some interview questions from Smitten by Britain. If you want to be interviewed (new questions of course!) then read the instructions at the bottom of this post. Thanks Melissa! This was fun. Sorry my answers aren’t too creative. LOL
1. What is your blog about and what does blogging do for you?
I have my main blog, Shooting Stars Zine, which focuses on all aspects of entertainment from music, books, movies, plays, TV, and more. I recently started a side project called Bridge the Gap which is all about things that are Non-American, or not completely American. Blogging is a lot of fun for me and I love meeting people and learning about new things. It’s exciting and I hope to do it for a long time!
2. Where do you live? Describe what life is like there.
I live in Kentucky. Life is pretty ordinary. Nothing too exciting really goes on. I mean, I’m a college student, so I have that to deal with that (yes, deal with…I’m not THAT into school! haha). Our weather is insane though half the time. A teacher of mine from middle school used to say, “If you visit Kentucky and hate the weather, stay a few days, it’ll change.” It really does switch back and forth pretty fast a lot of the time, and you can get random weather a lot. I had snow on Spring Break once. That was fun! The main thing I hate about where I live though is that nobody really comes here….concerts, author signings, etc. Come on, guys!!
3. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a teacher for a long time growing up. Not so much anymore, just because I don’t think I’d be able to get up in front of people everyday and try and teach! lol
4. If you were an alien from outer space and you were given a chance to visit just one place on planet earth, which would it be?
Oh gosh, just one? I’ve always wanted to go to England, but I don’t think that would be nearly exciting enough (for an answer, I mean!). I don’t know though! Either England or Australia honestly. 🙂 I’d love to visit South Africa too!
5. If you were given the chance to live forever, would you? If not, how old would you like to be when you die?
Oh no, I would never want to live forever. How boring would that be? If I could live to an old age, I’m not sure…Maybe 100 or something. It’s a good number, right?
Want to be Interviewed?
1. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions and let me know when you have posted it, so I can link it.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask
them five questions.