I am so excited to announce that I am the new co-host of the monthly book giveaway hop with Shannon from It Starts at Midnight. I love Shannon and her blog and I’m really happy that I can help her keep this fun hop going. Every month, people sign up to give away a monthly book release. You can choose a specific book to give away or you can let it be the winner’s choice. It’s all up to each individual blogger.
Want to join in by doing a giveaway? Here is all the information you need, totally stolen from Shannon’s blog!
- Please sign up only if you can commit to giving away a book. If you need to drop out, we totally get it, stuff happens. Just give us a quick heads up
- The Hop *officially* starts on May 1, and runs until May 31 at 11:59pm. The sign ups close on May 12.
- We will remove links whose posts aren’t up by May 15. Again, this is to ensure that people aren’t clicking around to pages without giveaways. If you happen to forget and then remember, no problem, just email (laurenbecker1215 AT gmail DOT com) or DM and we will get you right back on the list!
- From now on, we will be posting ALL INFO in a Google Doc So you won’t be getting an email from us- but if you need anything, PLEASE reach out!
- Do indicate if you’ll be giving away internationally (thanks to The Book Depository, this is easy, yay!)
- E-books/gift cards are fine, specific books are fine, just make sure you’re clear on what the prize is!
- Add the linky to your blog post.
- Have FUN!!
Sign Up Here:
This giveaway sounds like so much fun and I have so many books here I could donate. Let me see what I can do and try to join. I am not putting my name in the Inlinkz just yet as I want to make sure I have enough time to get it all together on my end. Can the giveaway be held on YouTube or is it just on the blog specifically?
You can host your giveaway wherever you wish!! We’d love to have you.
This is awesome! Well thought out plan. I love the idea of the Google doc. Can’t wait to see what is offered 🙂
I am so glad that you ended up “stealing” the info- I actually had meant to send it to you too, but is anyone shocked that I forgot? ?
I haven’t done a giveaway in so long! I think I might jump back in in June.
Karen @ For What It’s Worth