Hey everyone – I hope you had a great weekend. Today, I’m back linking up with some other fab bloggers to share an update on our Spring/Fall bucket lists. I had 8 items on my list so let’s see how I did!Spring is halfway done - how are you doing your own spring bucket list? #springbucketlist #ontheblog Click To Tweet
- Go to the Cincinnati Zoo (Yes, I went once with my mom, sister, sister-in-law, brother, both nieces, and my nephew! It was a lot of fun, even though we only got to see Fiona from behind.)
- Go to Washington Park (Not yet. I had hoped to go already, but the two times they had events, it just didn’t work out for my family to go – but soon!)
- Join a Gym (Yes, I did! I need to renew my pass though. I renew it every month, which I like, so I’m not wasting money).
- Go to the Drive-In (Not yet! I had plans to go with my family one night, but alas, it just didn’t work out.)
- Do something fun for my birthday (it’s May 30th; I don’t have a set idea at the moment) (Well, it’s not my birthday yet so that would be a no. I still need to figure out what I want to do!)
- Host my friend’s baby shower (Yes! I think it was a success. I should have more on that this week).
- Go to the Dari-Bar (it’s an ice cream place near me) (Yes! More than once too. So good!)
- See Aladdin the Musical (I do have tickets!) (My show isn’t until June 3…so it’s coming soon!)
That would be 4/8 and half isn’t too bad since a couple of these are things I couldn’t do yet even if I wanted…they haven’t happened yet!
What about you? Have you crossed anything off your spring/fall bucket list?
Check out the other blogger’s updates below: