I’m joining The Kids Did It & The Mommy Island (as well as some other fab bloggers) in the Super Stocking Stuffer Giveaway Hop. If you already read my blog, you know I’m featuring all sorts of fun gift ideas that would make nice stocking stuffers all month long! Definitely look around the blog if you’ve missed any, and keep an eye out for giveaways (I try and post them on the right hand side too).
Let Me Introduce You To Unforgettaballs
I found Unforgettaballs on Etsy, and I fell in love with these beautiful baseballs. You can get them with various stadiums, and other fun designs, so there is definitely something for everyone! I have my eye on one for my dad – I think he’d really love it. Before we get to the giveaway, I have a quick interview with the owner, Emily.
1. How did Unforgettaballs begin? Any particular story behind the name?
Yes my company began almost 25yrs ago (back when all baseballs were white!) and I decided to make a gift for my husband, an avid baseball fan. So I went to a toy store and purchased a white baseball and painted the american flag on it. It was such a crazy idea to put something on a baseball I got a big reaction from everyone who saw it, so I started making other designs and Unfogettaballs was born!
2. Do you do all of the painting yourself?
Yes it is all from my own artwork!
3. Most of what you sell are baseballs – what else do you offer though?
I began with baseballs, and that is most of my products, but I do make a football for the super bowl winner each year. I also have bottle openers and coasters with my baseball stadium artwork on them.
4. Anything you want shoppers to know?
Although I create all the artwork myself I by no means work alone! Through my email list, instagram and facebook I get a lot of help from my followers. They help with everything from new ball design ideas to checking my current work before it goes to print to make sure everything is accurate. It is the best part of my business, I work out of my house, by myself, but with so much support from all my peeps! 🙂
Please pin the image below to help me spread the word!
Now, you may be thinking – a baseball as a stocking stuffer? And I say, YES!!! You know how people used to (and some still do) put oranges at the bottom of stockings? Switch that out for a beautifully designed baseball and you have a great gift for the “foot” of the stocking. Fill the rest with candy, and you’re good to go!
It’s Giveaway Time!
- the prize is one baseball of choice (as long as it’s available on the site when the giveaway ends)
- open to USA entrants only
- we are not responsible for lost or damaged items once they have been shipped
- please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway, and then follow along in the hop and enter more giveaways!
- giveaway ends on Tuesday, December 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Follow the Hop for More Giveaways!