The Blended Blog has some awesome September Monday Themed Posts. I took part in their TBB Asks last week, and today, the prompt was 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me and I thought it would be fun to take part.
To make this a bit more fun though, I’m turning this into a bit of a “game.” I’m going to share 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me below, and in the comments, I want you to tell me (you can use the number if that’s easier) which of these facts you want to know more about and then I’ll turn them into full, future blog posts! Ready?
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I have spent the night in a public library, a museum, and a convent
- I’ve attended an entire class at a college I didn’t go to
- My minor as an undergrad was Cinema Studies
- I’ve had surgery in both of my ears (two different surgeries)
- I’ve met Ed Sheeran
- I’m obsessed with musicals and my favorite is RENT. After that? Spring Awakening
- My family once drove from Kentucky to New Jersey for a music festival
- I’ve always had to wear a digital watch because I can’t tell time well
- I’ve been blurbed in various books – but not usually under my name
- I was published in I Can’t Keep My Own Secrets: Six-Word Memoirs by Teens Famous & Obscure
There you have it, 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me. Don’t forget to let me know which of these facts you want to know more information about in the comments. Plus, you’re more than welcome to use this idea in your own posts. It’s a fun way to see what your readers might want to hear about in future posts (and gives you new ideas to write about).10 Things You Didn't Know About Me: Let me know which of these you'd like to know more about for a future blog post! #ontheblog #blogpostidea Click To Tweet