Yes, I’m still working on my Fall Bucket List but since Winter doesn’t start until near the end of December, there is a 2019 Holiday Bucket List to fill in those gaps! Let’s share all the fun holiday related things we want to do this year. Thanks as always to Leslie for the link-up (and the above graphic). I’m also sharing my first gift guide of the year below, so read on!
2019 Holiday Bucket List
- Have at least one DIY gift to give this year – or at least partially DIY
- Go to Winterfest at King’s Island
- Go to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
- Host my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange party
- Make at least one gluten-free cookie or dessert
- Read Silent Night, Deadly Night by Vicki Delany
- See Frozen 2
- Watch many, many, many Christmas movies
- Do random acts of kindness
- Drive around and see holiday lights!
Have your own Holiday Bucket List to share? Link up with us below!!
December starts this Sunday, and we’re a month away from Christmas, so I thought I’d share some Christmas Countdowns- or Advent Calendars! More gift guides to come this week, including tons of Disney and Harry Potter! All of these items are affiliate links; any click or purchase will benefit me a small amount at no extra cost to you!