Hey, Friends! If you follow me on social media you might have heard about my February plans already. If not, then here is your introduction.
I’m a huge fan of all things Harry Potter so throughout the month of February, I will be celebrating FebruHARRY. There will be posts here, on the blog, as well as across social media, especially Instagram and TikTok. Please give me a follow on those accounts so you don’t miss posts and/or giveaways!
What to Expect During FebruHARRY
- The official hashtag is #februHARRY2022 so please use that on social media if you are looking for posts, or want to share something Harry Potter related you wrote or created.
- Please, please, please collaborate with me! Create a post, share something on social media, host your own giveaway, review something HP related, etc. It doesn’t matter. The more, the merrier.
- If you would like to collaborate directly with me, please get in touch. I’d be happy to review something, or work with you on a giveaway, or share post ideas. You can DM me on social media or use this email: laurenbecker1215 AT gmail.com
- During the month, I will be sharing all things related to Harry Potter (books, movies, and more). This includes reviews, TikTok videos, discussion posts, and lots of great giveaways that will be spread across my various platforms to give everyone a chance to win!
- I’m still in the planning stages when it comes to everything so if you have ideas, please reach out! I’d love to focus on specific aspects of Harry Potter that most interest fans, because this is just as much for you as it is for me!
Finally, while I love Harry Potter, I do not support JKR and her anti-trans comments. This is not about her. Yes, she created Harry Potter, but it’s more than her now. I want to celebrate the fandom and the love we all have for these stories, this world.
This sounds like fun! Looking forward to your upcoming posts! :]
Good luck! Sounds like a fun event.
Love it (& Harry Potter)! Can’t wait to follow along!
This is fun!
This will be right up your alley then! 🙂 This is my friend’s Etsy shop. She made me a bunch of paper flowers of Jurassic Park for my wedding! 🙂
This sounds cool!
This is so freaking creative! I love the idea. I’m going to have to share some of this stuff with my 10yo nephew who is HP obsessed!
Looks like fun!
This sounds amazing! I love all things Harry Potter!
Have fun Lauren!
Karen @For What It’s Worth
Aww I love this idea! Harry Potter was a staple of my childhood, and I just enjoyed watching the cast reunion 🙂
claire @ clairefy
I have a butterbeer recipe and wand post I can share, maybe? We love HP!!
Ahhhhhh love the play on February, can’t wait to follow along!
Awww I love this so so much! What a fun and novel idea. I can’t wait to follow along and hope all is well with you, Lauren! Xoxo
Love this idea! I’ll have to see if I can come up with any ideas or any time to do something for this!