I asked on Twitter if anyone would be interested in taking part in a Favorite Things Giveaway Hop and I had some interest, so here we go! This is the sign up post, so read on for more details!
- You give away at least one item that you’d consider a favorite (a product, a snack, a book, a movie, etc.) It doesn’t matter how much the item is – that’s up to you!
- You can have the giveaway open to whoever you want (U.S., U.S./CAN, INTL, etc.) – just make sure it’s stated clearly in your post. Along with this, you can have people enter your giveaway in whichever manner you want with whatever type of entries you want.
- I tried to have the giveaway hop last for awhile so people have time to find it and enter your giveaways. I will post my giveaway on February 10 and it will have a NEW linky where you can put the direct link to your giveaway. Add your giveaway when you have time, but please have them go at least until February 28 so everyone has time to enter – you can have it end later though if you want.
- The link-up here is where you post a link to your blog, showing that you’re interested in hosting a giveaway. Be sure to include your email when you sign up so I can send you a reminder in February!
- Feel free to share the image above, and the link to this post, on your blog or social media. I’d love to have a lot of blogs take part!
- If you host a giveaway – you CAN still enter other giveaways. Let’s all have fun with this!
Interested? Sign up below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
And because I don’t know when I’ll have a chance to post these, I’m going to quickly share the 2020 reading/blogging challenges I’m signing up for!
Two blogs I love, Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight, are hosting their Discussion Challenge again. I’m not always the best at writing discussion posts but I really want to do more of them this year!
The main rule is that the discussion must be about books or book blogging – beyond that, you’re good to go! You can find the full rules here though. Oh, and there are monthly giveaways!
I’m going to aim for Creative Conversationalist, which is 11-20 discussion posts throughout the year. That’s at least one a month, so I think I can do it!
I’m joining Do You Dog-ear? and Novels & Notions for their Read the Alphabet Challenge. The idea is to read books that start with each letter of the alphabet – the catch is that you’re reading the books in order of the alphabet each month. For example, for January, you’re supposed to read books that start with A and B. February will be C and D, and on and on.
I really want to use this challenge to finally read some of the books I already own, so we’ll see how I do! I don’t know that I’ll be very successful for January because I have a TON of books I need to read by the end of the month, and none of them start with A or B. We’ll see…but I’ll definitely aim to get C and D next month, and so on and so forth.
What a fun blog hop idea about giving away your favorite things! Goof luck on your challenges! There are so many awesome ones out there, that it was really difficult for me to decide 🙂
Sounds like a fantastic idea. I am not making any commitments right now because I am having a hard enough time trying to stay afloat. I may reconsider when we get closer if I am caught up. Hope you had a great first full week of 2020.
I love the Discussion Challenge but always get so far behind I never complete it. I want to maybe try some this year, but am not joining into the challenge. I will definitely be doing the Favorite Things giveaway. Need to find a time to do a post about it! Thanks for hosting the hop!
Glad you’re joining us again for the Discussion Challenge! And good luck with the Favorite Things giveaway—I don’t think I can afford to do another giveaway right now, but I’d be happy to help spread the word in my next Sunday Post.
Fun challenges. My book planner has an A-Z challenge but you just fill them in as you read them, it’s not based on the month!
That sounds so fun, to give away your favorite thing! That alphabet challenge sounds fun, too and I know you can do it with as many books you read!
Linked up to join you for the favorite things give away. Hope you will email us as the date approaches. I am old and forget things – including forgetting to check my planner!!
This is a fun idea and I am always excited to give something away. Thanks!
This is fun! I need to think about if I have anything to give away. Because seriously my recent favorite thing is a Kroger brand cottage cheese that has pineapple in it. Probably not good for a giveaway!!
Eek – I almost missed this post lol
Karen @ For What It’s worth
I guess I already did it …I think I need a nap
haha I sent you a link via Twitter before I made the post, so that’s probably why you thought you’d missed it!
Don’t have anything coming up in the future but have a current giveaway going on if anyone is interested. 3 copies of a book on grandmothering, ends Jan 19.
Good luck with your reading challenges this year! They sound like fun! Especially that alphabet one!
I’ve signed up for the favorite things giveaway. Now to ponder exactly what to give away. 🙂 So glad you’ll be sending a reminder! 🙂
Good luck with all your challenges! The giveaway prompt is such a good idea!! So fun to share something that the blogger genuinely loves!
[…] – I’ll do a recap post so I can share all the fun details. Also, I’m hosting a Favorite Things Giveaway Hop on the blog, starting February 10. Want to join?! Sign up […]