Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
All book photos/links that go to bookshop.org are affiliate links
New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2022
1. Sarah J. Maas – I finally read all of the books currently out in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series
2. Catherine Steadman – I read and loved her book The Family Game
3. Jennifer Lynn Barnes – I read books 1 and 2 in the Inheritance Games trilogy (The Inheritance Games and The Hawthorne Legacy)
4. Tracy Wolff – I read the first three books in the Crave series (Crave, Crush, and Covet) and I love them!
5. Talia Hibbert – I read and really liked Get A Life, Chloe Brown
6. Holly Jackson – I read all three books in the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder trilogy
7. Malinda Lo – I read and LOVED her book Last Night at the Telegraph Club
8. Meghan Quinn – I read her book The Wedding Game
9. Tessa Bailey – I finally read It Happened One Summer
10. Codi Gary – I read and really enjoyed her book A Cat Cafe Christmas
I really liked all of these books. Do you suggest any others from the authors?
I love finding new authors too! I loved The Family Game and Meghan Quinn is on my fav list too!
I read all but two of these authors before. As for Wolff, I have only read a few sports romances from her, but I read all the other books you featured for those authors.
I’ve read a lot of these authors in the past. My favorite is Holly Jackson!
Malinda Lo has written some great stories. 🙂
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-new-to-me-authors-i-discovered-in-2022/
I also discovered Sarah J Maas, Holly Jackson, and Catherine Steadman last year! I liked all except Maas but I might give her another chance and try the TOG series, I just didn’t like ACOTAR
Meghan Quinn!!! Yes! I adore her books. She’s been a go-to author of mine for years. So glad you found her books.
I think the only one I read was Holly Jackson! I’m going to have try a few of these others though.
Yes, Holly Jackson is one I need to read everything she’s ever written!
I’d like to try Sarah Mass and Meghan Quinn. I’ve enjoyed Wolfe and Bailey.
I used to be a mega SJM fan but I’ve not read anything by her in a while because her plots and characters all started to get a bit samey for me. I really enjoyed A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder but I still need to finish the trilogy!
My daughter absolutely devoured The Inheritance Games!
Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
I’ve enjoyed almost everything I’ve read by Tessa Bailey and Meghan Quinn. I really want to read Sarah J. Maas, but I have a feeling it will be a big time commitment.
Thanks for sharing these authors. You might want to check out a book by Amelia Dellos called Delilah Uncovered.
I still want to read that Cat Cafe book! It looks so cute. I have heard of Tracy Wolff!
Oh wow, this is basically a list of my favorites, haha.
I see so many authors that are on my tbr pile. I hope to finally read the crave series this year!
I’ve been reading Hibbert since her self-pub days. I’m really happy to see how well she’s doing. I just read her first YA and it was cute.
Almost every author I read last year was new to me but not really in genres I would read more of.
Barnes is another author I’ve read but her werewolf series from years ago,
Karen @For What It’s Worth
These look like some good ones! Thank you for sharing!
Jill – Doused in Pink
I haven’t heard of any of these! Thanks for sharing 🙂