Today I am linking up with Leslie at Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After with our 2019 Fall Bucket Lists.
We’re just going to skip over my final Summer Bucket List update; I don’t think I crossed anything else off. Oh well, Fall is my favorite, so hopefully it will be a more fun and successful season! I know some people include all sorts of things on their seasonal bucket lists, and I’ve done that before, but I figured I’d bring it back to basics and make a bucket list that is all about Fall and Halloween favorites and events. Just all around fun things – no pressure.
- Have a Halloween movie night
- Eat a caramel apple
- See the movie IT: Chapter Two
- Go to a Fall/Halloween Festival
- Read at least two mysteries/thrillers
- Visit a craft show
- Watch a movie outdoors
- See the play Titus Andronicus at the Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
- Attend library craft events with my mom
- Start planning/purchasing Christmas gifts – I want to start somewhat early.
If you have your own Fall Bucket List, link up with us below!