For this month’s Keep It Together, I thought I’d share my Spring Bucket List. I didn’t do a Winter one, but I’m hoping to have a bit of a better Spring.
2021 Spring Bucket List
- Have a picnic in the park (any park!)
- Go to the drive-in movie theater
- Visit the Root Beer Stand
- Do at least one Spring-ish craft
- Dance in my recital
- Go to an outdoor craft show
- Use my ice cream maker
- Watch a new-to-me show on Netflix
- Send some little gifts to faraway friends
- Go to Trader Joe’s (believe it or not, I’ve never been!)
- (Finally) Read: Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Buy and read at least 2 books that came out in 2021
What’s on your Spring Bucket List this year? Do we have anything in common? I’ll be linking up with Leslie on Sunday for her Spring bucket list link up!
If you have your own Keep It Together post, please share below-