I never gave an update on my Holiday Activity Bucket List, so here we go!
- Host my annual Cookie Exchange party (yes, and it was a lot of fun!)
- Drive around and see Christmas lights (Not as much as I wanted to, but yes, I did!)
- Watch as many Holiday movies as I can (Definitely! I still have some taped that I DO plan on watching this Winter)
- Make a holiday themed craft (You know…I’m not sure I made anything holiday themed.)
- Make a Gingerbread house (Yes, I made a small house at my Cookie Exchange Party and then I worked on a couple houses for a village that my mom, sister-in-law, nieces, and nephew all made)
- Mail Christmas cards (Yes, I did!! I still have a few Christmas gifts to send, but hey, who doesn’t like belated presents?)
View this post on Instagram
Harry on the Shelf helped me model the tiny gingerbread houses my friend and I made. Mine is the left, hers is the right! This was part of a Christmas village of small houses- fun right? I made some others like this yesterday with my family and my sister in law used the trick of white chocolate to connect the house pieces! It works so well and hardens nice and quick- save the frosting for decoration!! ? Have you made any gingerbread houses this year? ? * * * * * * #harryontheshelf #harrypotter #potterfan #gingerbreadhouse #gingerbread #gingerbreadvillage #diychristmas #christmas #christmas2018 #harrypotterfandom #harrypotterbooks #jkrowling #bookish #bookstagram #elfontheshelf #elfontheshelfideas #elfontheshelf2018 #christmasfun
That’s a 5/6 for my Holiday Activity Bucket List! Not too shabby!
Now let’s move on to the Winter Bucket List: First Update
I didn’t put too much on my Winter Bucket List, so I haven’t really crossed off much, but let’s take a look anyway.Winter Bucket List: An update #ontheblog! Do you have a Winter Bucket List; how are you doing? #winterbucketlist Click To Tweet
- Print out London/Harry Potter pictures and figure out if I’m doing one scrapbook or two. So I’m pretty sure I’m only going to do one scrapbook, but I haven’t actually printed anything off yet, so I’m not crossing any part of this off.
- Go to a Cincinnati Cyclones game. Not yet, but I have tickets for their Wizarding World night (my sister got them for us for my Christmas gift) and I can’t wait!!
- Read 2-3 Christmas/Winter books. Christmas might be over, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still enjoy these Christmas/Winter themed books. So far, I’ve only read Hark the Herald Angels Slay by Vicki Delany, so that’s about half a point for this one!
- Watch Bird Box on Netflix. Yes! I just watched it over the weekend and I really enjoyed it. I’ll have more on the movie later this week.
- Start Losing Weight Again. I see my weight loss doctor later today, so I’m not sure where I’m at right now. Hopefully I’m around the same if I haven’t lost anything, but I’m working on losing!!
My final score is 1 1/2 out of 5! Not too shabby since it’s only been a month of Winter so far. Losing weight is a process, but hopefully by next month I can say I’m doing this. My Cyclones game isn’t until March, but I do hope to start printing photos soon and reading more Christmas/Winter books!
Do you have a Winter Bucket list? How are you doing so far?
Link up with us!