It’s officially Fall and it’s also the first day of my favorite month – OCTOBER – so I’m here to share TBB Asks latest Q&A AKA Fall 2.0. Feel free to join and link up with us – I’d love to know your Fall favorites!TBB Asks: What are your fall favorites? Let me know #ontheblog #fallfavorites Click To Tweet
1. Favorite fall color? I kind of like all the traditional Fall colors, so I can’t really say that I have a favorite. I guess orange really makes me think of Fall though.
2. Apple cider hot or cold? Cold! I’m not a warm drink person at all.
3. Caramel apple: yes or no? Uh yes, caramel apples are total fall favorites! I even have eat one (or two) on my Fall Bucket List.
4. Pumpkin doughnut or apple cider doughnut? I’ve never had either, but I’m going with apple cider because pretty much anything apple is part of my fall favorites – cider, apple pie, caramel apples, etc.
5. Long or short cardigan? I don’t mind either, but I probably wear more short cardigans/sweaters in the Fall.
6. Favorite football or fall party food? I really like Crock-Pot meatballs. You can eat them anytime, but they’re nice and warm, so Fall is a great time to make them!
7. Orange or white pumpkins? Orange – I just feel like white pumpkins look a bit strange!
8. Hayride or bonfire? I don’t mind either, but a bonfire is usually something you can enjoy more…and I’d love to make some s’mores over a bonfire this Fall.
9. Favorite fall baked good? As I said above, I do love all things apple, so I’m going to go with apple pie for this one.
10. Most anticipated fall activity? There are a lot of things I have planned and/or hope to do this Fall, so I can’t really choose one. Fall is my favorite season so it’s full of fun things to do. Let’s see though – attend a Fall Festival, go to Halloween Haunt at King’s Island (Ohio Amusement Park), and host a Halloween movie night with my sister (just to name a few Fall favorites I hope to do this year).