Today I’m actually going to focus on my Spring Bucket List, which is a seasonal link-up with Leslie from Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After.
I consider bucket lists to be a mix of planning and memory keeping, so it works. However, with everything going on in the world concerning Covid-19 (aka coronavirus), I don’t really know what this Spring is going to look like. I’m hoping that self-quarantine rules won’t be in place for too long, but who knows? I still wanted to come up with a bucket list though, so it’s going to be a mostly general one!
Keep It Together: Spring 2020 Bucket List
- Get Outside – it’s not going to do me much good to be shut up in the house all day, every day, so as long as the weather permits, I want to try and get outside as much as I can. Take a walk, or just hang out on my porch and read!
- Work On My London Scrapbook – I have pretty much everything I need, so it’s about time I actually worked on this thing!
- Plan My 30th Birthday Trip– I’m planning on going to Gatlinburg later this year with my mom and sister for a 30th birthday vacation. I can use this time to do more research and figure out what I want do and see. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know!
- Have a Movie Musical Night – I love musicals, as does my sister, so I think it would be fun to hang out with her one night and watch some. We own quite a few on DVD, but we’re also lucky to have access to Netflix, etc.
- Blog Ahead – being stuck at home most of the time means I should have more time for blogging, right? I definitely want to get more posts written and scheduled for the blog though so I have a nice back up for when we’re all allowed to resume our normal lives!
- Keep Up with the Read the Alphabet Challenge – I just posted some of the books I hope to read this season that go along with the Read the Alphabet Challenge I’m doing, so I definitely want to keep up with that. It’s a great way to read more of the books on my shelves.
- Get a Mint Shake– Drive-thrus and carry out are still open where I live, so sometime soon I’d like to get a Chocolate Mint shake from Arby’s or a Shamrock Shake from McDonald’s. I don’t eat much ice cream, but these are seasonal shakes that always taste good – so why not give myself a little cheer?
- Finish iZombie – My parents and I have been watching iZombie on Netflix, and we love it! We’re in the midst of season 4 and there are 5 seasons total, so we’re almost there! This would be a great time to finally finish the series.
I’m going to leave it at 8. Like I said, it’s fairly simple things for this season since I don’t know what Spring 2020 is going to look like. I’m hoping that things go back to normal sooner than later, but at least I have some things to focus on, which is always good for my mental health!Spring 2020 Bucket List Amid Covid-19 - simple, but fun #ontheblog Click To Tweet
Have your own Keep It Together post? Link up with us!