I was supposed to post Keep It Together yesterday (every third Thursday of the month) and I just…did not have the motivation. Anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed by life and the world these days? Anywayyyy…I’m going to do an update on my Summer Bucket List today. If you have a Keep It Together post, you can link up at the bottom of the post! (and shout out to Rebecca Jo for being my co-blogger in Keep It Together)!
Summer 2021 Bucket List: Update for August
- Eat at the Root Beer Stand (I have not been here yet. It’s not super far from where I live, but it’s something I have to actually plan out, so I’m still hoping to make it)
- Go to the Drive-In Movie Theater (Yes! I went with my parents and oldest niece. We saw Jungle Cruise, which was fun).
- Go to Eishaus and order the spaghetti “3-way” (Not yet, but hopefully soon)
- See the movie In the Heights (Nope…)
- Have an outdoor movie night/party at a friend’s house (Yes! We couldn’t figure out a movie so we watched random episodes of Schitt’s Creek, but it counts. We’re having another one soon).
- Swim at night (because it’s the best!) (Yes! I’d like to try and do this at least one more time. The weather has been so strange).
- See an Omnimax movie at the Cincinnati Museum Center (I have not…)
- Go and get a massage (I have a gift card from my birthday) (Not yet, but again, something I hope to do soon!)
I have one more month in Summer, so I don’t know if I’ll check off all remaining five, but just crossing off one or two more would be nice!
Do you have a Summer Bucket List? How’s it going?
Keep It Together Link-Up: