I was supposed to post Keep It Together yesterday (every third Thursday of the month) and I just…did not have the motivation. Anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed by life and the world these days? Anywayyyy…I’m going to do an update on my Summer Bucket List today. If you have a Keep It Together post, you can link up at the bottom of the post! (and shout out to Rebecca Jo for being my co-blogger in Keep It Together)!
Summer 2021 Bucket List: Update for August
- Eat at the Root Beer Stand (I have not been here yet. It’s not super far from where I live, but it’s something I have to actually plan out, so I’m still hoping to make it)
- Go to the Drive-In Movie Theater (Yes! I went with my parents and oldest niece. We saw Jungle Cruise, which was fun).
- Go to Eishaus and order the spaghetti “3-way” (Not yet, but hopefully soon)
- See the movie In the Heights (Nope…)
- Have an outdoor movie night/party at a friend’s house (Yes! We couldn’t figure out a movie so we watched random episodes of Schitt’s Creek, but it counts. We’re having another one soon).
- Swim at night (because it’s the best!) (Yes! I’d like to try and do this at least one more time. The weather has been so strange).
- See an Omnimax movie at the Cincinnati Museum Center (I have not…)
- Go and get a massage (I have a gift card from my birthday) (Not yet, but again, something I hope to do soon!)
I have one more month in Summer, so I don’t know if I’ll check off all remaining five, but just crossing off one or two more would be nice!
Do you have a Summer Bucket List? How’s it going?
Keep It Together Link-Up:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
I am very curious about this spaghetti 3-way. Pictures please when you do this
Thanks for sharing your bucket list.
Nice list! We want to watch Jungle Cruise.
We watched in the Heights. I liked it…. but didn’t love it. It is worth watching though!
I’m definitely feeling a bit overwhelmed by the state of the world. Thankfully I’m about to embark on my first actual get on a plane and go somewhere vacation since the fall of 2019. I’m both anxious and excited to finally get out of the house!
Good luck! I don’t have a summer bucket list, but I would like to go on a few more hikes before it snows.
The root beer stand sounds awesome. We have a place like that back home where I grew up and oh my gosh the coney dogs and root beer… yes please.
I love swimming at night! Although I did it once in Florida and was worried a shark was going to come get me *eye roll*
Going to a drive in theater’s also in my bucket list!
3/8ths of your bucket list is a good pace, especially given the circumstances!
I have a lack of motivation too – no blog post today, lol! But you are doing fine on your bucket list!
Yes, right there with you on feeling unmotivated and overwhelmed. Hopefully things will get better soon. I am curious about the spaghetti 3-way you mentioned. Is that spaghetti with Cincinnati Chili and cheese? My father-in-law, who grew up in Cincinnati, used to rave about the 3-way and the 5-way.
Spaghetti 3-way? Spaghetti is one of my faves so I’m super curious about what that entails!
I know what you mean about trying to keep it together right now! I’m intrigued with The Root Beer Stand, can’t wait to hear after you eat there! I saw In the Heights and really enjoyed it. Hope you get to see it soon!
That’s a pretty awesome list. I hope you get to check a few more things off Lauren.
Karen @For What It’s Worth
Those root-beer stands/drive-ups used to be everywhere. Now I can think of only one remotely close. Not sure if it’s even open anymore. I loved Schitt’s Creek!
I’ve never been to a drive-in movie, but it sounds so fun! I agree, night swimming *is* the best lol. I could really go for a massage too.
[…] my last update, I had done 3/8 so let’s see if I crossed anymore […]
This was complete package of knowledge with entertainment.
Looking forward to having more from you.
It was a detailed structure content.