Today I’m liking up with Top Ten Tuesday to share the 10 Books on My Fall TBR. I’d love to know if we have any of these in common, or what you have on your own Fall TBR. If you did your own post, leave your link in the comments and I’ll come visit!
My Fall TBR
1. Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (read the ARC and loved it; pre-ordered final book!)- add to Goodreads
2. What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli (I have an ARC of this one and I love both of these authors.)- add to Goodreads
3. Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee (I have an ARC to read but I loved the first/companion novel.)- add to Goodreads
4. Lethal White by Robert Galbraith (need to buy this as it comes out today, but I love this series.) – add to Goodreads
5. Vicious by V.E. Schwab (own, but need to read since the sequel comes out at the end of the month.) – add to Goodreads
6. The Great Shelby Holmes and the Coldest Case by Elizabeth Eulberg (I read and reviewed the first two in the series and thought they were really fun, so I need this one!) – add to Goodreads
7. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab (need to buy – making my way through all of Schwab’s books!)- add to Goodreads
8. A Deeper Blue by S.E. Harmon (have an ARC coming my way to review, and I can’t wait, as I loved the first book.)- add to Goodreads
9. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas (Loved the author’s first two books so I need this!)- add to Goodreads
10. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (own a copy but with the sequel coming out soon, I need to finally read this!)- add to Goodreads
What’s On Your Fall TBR?
Now that you’ve seen the books I hope to conquer this fall – I have three months, I can do it, right? – let me know what you have on your own Fall TBR!